This delightfully bright and refreshing chalet to rent in Chamonix les Bossons has incredible uninterrupted views of the Mont Blanc. Nestled in a residential area only a few km from the centre of Chamonix, Chalet Napoleon is 350m from the free public bus and train stops. The chalet sleeps up to 6 in three bedrooms, and has plenty of garden and deck space.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1, ground floor, with double bed (200 by 160cm), wardrobe, window with mountain views, desk & chair, and open en-suite shower room
- Bathroom 1, open and en-suite to Bedroom 1, with sink and walk-in rain shower
- Guest WC, ground floor
- Bedroom 2, upper floor, with double bed (200 by 140cm), with wardrobe, desk & chair, chest of drawers, window with views to the Mont Blanc. Please note that there are areas of this room with a low ceiling.
- Bedroom 3 upper floor, with double bed (200 by 140cm), with wardrobe, desk & chair, chest of drawers, window with views to the Mont Blanc. Please note that there are areas of this room with a low ceiling.
- Bathroom 2, upper floor, with double washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer. Please note that there are areas of this bathroom with a low ceiling height.
If you wish to travel with children under 2 years old, just let us know and we will provide one or two high chairs and one or two folding travel cots (bedding not provided) suitable for children under 2 years old. Please note that in accordance with the manufacturer's safety instructions, additional mattresses are not provided with the cots.
The downstairs of this lovely chalet is an open kitchen/living/dining area with comfortable sofas and doors to the lawned garden area with decking. The kitchen is equipped with everything you might need for holiday catering, including a dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, electric coffee machine, kettle, toaster, oven, fridge and hob. Fondue and raclette sets re available for a traditional Alpine evening amongst friends or family.
There is room to store all of your skis, suitcases, bicycles and mountain clothing in the garage. Please note that the owner stays in a separate studio situated discreetly on the property, and shares the washing machine that is situated in the garage.
Outside in the garden is a decked area with table & chairs and plenty of space for sunbathing or building igloos on the lawn.
When you first enter this chalet it is hard not to feel uplifted by the bright and peaceful interior. Preparing a traditional meal together in the open kitchen or relaxing with a glass of local wine on the sofas can be excellent ways to escape from the daily realities of life back at home. If you are not sufficiently distracted by the incredible views of the Mont Blanc range, you could go up to the separate relaxing area upstairs with its sofas, books, and television with French channels.
Chalet Napoleon is equipped with WIFI for your own private use during your stay.
We’re sorry but Chalet Napoleon is strictly a pet-free property. Please browse our selection of pet-friendly apartments if you would like to travel with your pet, no matter how small.
Parking for two cars next to the chalet garden in a shared parking bay. Winter tyres and/or snow chains are legally-required in winter (from November 1st to March 31st). Contact us for help finding railway or airport transfers.
Please note that the owner stays in a separate studio situated discreetly on the property, and shares the washing machine in the garage.
Please note that due to the tranquil nature of the area, no parties, events or other group activities are allowed in the chalet or garden.
The chalet is only 75 minutes drive from Geneva Airport and can easily be reached by transfer bus.
You won't need a car during your stay as there are public bus and train stops only 300m from the chalet. These take you to the main ski / hiking /biking area of Brevent (2 minutes), Chamonix Centre (6 minutes) and the main ski areas of Flegere (23 mins) ,the Grands Montets (30 minutes) and Le Tour (40 minutes). In the other direction, you can reach Les Houches supermarket (5 mins) and the Prarion ski-lift (15 mins). A free transport card will be provided for you to use the buses and trains in the valley during your stay. There are plenty of hiking and biking routes accessible on foot nearby. The chalet is situated on the "Voie Verte" cycle route that features a playground and quiet cycle route to Chamonix centre and beyond.
Arrival is from 16h00, and departure is by 10h00.
The total price is composed of a one-off non-variable cost (per booking) to cover final cleaning, bed-linen & towels and other one-off fees, plus a nightly rental rate (per night) and nightly tourist taxes (per adult/child and per night), plus website fees (site-specific).
This total price includes the following:
- our warm welcome and support during your stay
- beds made up for your arrival with our bedsheets and towels
- credit card charges
- electricity & heating
- final cleaning
- tourist taxes for the number of adults stated at time of enquiry/booking. Please note that due to the inclusion of tourist taxes in the calculation, the price varies according to the number of people who will stay. Adults are classed as over 18 years, and children from 0 to 17 years.
- a free transport card is provided for each person to use the buses and trains in the valley.
- access to discounted activities, including ski rental, skipasses and tandem paraglider flights (conditions apply)
Not included in the price:
- We do not debit or hold any money for the breakage deposit - instead you will be asked to sign a credit card slip on arrival for use in case of breakage unpaid at departure (up to 1000 EUR). The slip will be destroyed when no unpaid damage is found after your departure.
- Firewood not included (the chalet has toasty underfloor heating throughout, and for environmental reasons we do not encourage use of the wood-burning stove in order to minimise the air pollution in our beautiful valley).
- Dogs and other pets are strictly not allowed
- Strictly no parties, events etc
- Only the exit cleaning is included in the base price – if you wish to have extra cleaning during your stay then this can be arranged on request. Bedding and towels are provided for your arrival - if you require a change of bedding and towels during your stay then this can be arranged for 29 EUR per person.
We operate a strictly "first-paid = first-reserved" basis for bookings so we cannot guarantee availability beyond what you see on this online booking portal and so we recommend you confirm within 48h in order to secure the reservation. You can book and pay by credit card right now through the secure online booking portal using the link on this page. 50% of the total amount is due upon reservation and the remainder is payable 2 months before arrival.
We recognise the difficulties and uncertainties that many of our travellers are facing due to the global COVID 19 crisis. At the same time, we have to balance the needs of our travellers with the needs of our chalet owners, so we have updated our cancellation policy as follows:
1. Free cancellation in advance
- For all arrival dates until end of November 2023 we are offering free cancellation* for any reason up to ninety days before travel.
2. Free cancellation in the event of new government rules
After expiration of the free cancellation period, in case new government rules occur which block the vacation, for example a requirement to quarantine either during the vacation or on return home, or a restriction in the number of people who can meet together, or a forced closure of the whole ski area related to COVID-19, then we would offer a full refund* providing that the vacation is cancelled within 14 days of the new rules being announced.
In case the clients wish to maintain the reservation even when new or existing rules would block the reservation from happening, then a cancellation fee of 50%* will apply if these reservations are subsequently cancelled.
3. Balance transfer in case of infection or contact
If the party is not able to travel due to individual quarantine (based on infection or case of contact) we will transfer the full amount of your booking to an alternative date of your choice.
4. Standard cancellation conditions
After expiration of the free cancellation period, the following conditions apply* in all circumstances not covered by exception above, including non-restrictive reasons (such as a precautionary principle, increase in testing or vaccination requirements or recommendations not to travel, etc.) or a non-governmental reason (personal reasons, non-COVID illness, etc). We recommend you ensure that you are properly insured against these risks.
- Less than seven days before arrival – 10% refund**
- From seven to thirty days before arrival – 20% refund**
- From thirty to ninety days before arrival – 85% refund
*Please note that our refund policies do not cover the fees paid to any booking website, as these fees are beyond our control so we can only refund based 100% of the price paid if you book directly with 4vallees4saisons, and the refund of any booking site fees must be requested separately from the booking site.
**If we are able to resell the holiday to another client, we can increase your refund to a maximum of 85%, depending on the resale amount achieved.
Chamonix Chalet Napoleon
Brought to you by 4vallees4saisons
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of Fr 1.000,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
Official accommodation identification number: 0
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Chalet Chalet Napoleon in Chamonix-Mont Blanc are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated. If desired, you can book directly online with immediate confirmation.