One of our most popular chalets with jacuzzi to rent in La Tzoumaz Chalet Tubber is a 5-bedroomed property with a huge glass wall front that overlooks the stunning panoramic views of the valley and mountains beyond. Three floors and 200m2 of spacious, bright and comfortable chalet await you and your group for an unforgettable holiday in the Swiss Alps. Equally popular in summer and winter this is a versatile chalet that will not disappoint you.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
This five-bedroom chalet comfortably sleeps up to 12 people in two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms, and a fun glass-fronted mezzanine with four single beds. There are three bathrooms, two with showers and one with a bath.
La Tzoumaz Chalet Tubber is equipped with a high chair and a folding travel cot (bedding not provided) suitable for children under 2 years old, and a second is available on demand on arrival. Please note that in accordance with the manufacturer's safety instructions, additional mattresses are not provided with the cots.
The main floor of this large chalet is an open kitchen/living/dining area with wood-burning stove and underfloor heating. The spacious kitchen is fully equipped with everything you might need for large group catering, including a huge central island, dishwasher, microwave, electric filter coffee machine, Nespresso coffee machine, oven and ceramic glass hob. There are fondue and raclette sets for a traditional Swiss evening in front of the log fire. Washing machine, dryer, hairdryer, iron and a large gas outdoor barbecue grill are all available for you to use. A large walk-in ski-store just inside the front door helps you to keep all your snow sports clothing and equipment organised.
The new outdoor jacuzzi, installed for winter 2023/24 is a fabulous addition to this magnificent chalet. When you step inside the chalet it's hard not to relax in front of the huge panoramic feature windows. Take a seat in one of the comfy swivel chairs with a glass of local wine at the end of a hard day on the slopes. The TV corner is equipped with comfortable sofas and a flat-screen television with Cable-TV, DVD player and a stereo. Children will love the privacy of their own dormitory-style room upstairs with TV and glass windows overlooking the downstairs living area. Also very popular in summer, Chalet Tubber has lawns on several sides and balcony areas perfect for yoga sun salutations, a barbecue or a game of boules. On a blue-sky day, the view stretches 20km, up to the peaks of the Haut de Cry and the Mont Gond, and in the other direction towards the legendary Vallon d'Arby and its un-pisted ski itinerary.
Chalet Tubber is equipped with free, high-speed WIFI for your own private use.
We're sorry but Chalet Tubber is a pet-free property. Please browse our selection of pet-friendly chalets if you would like to travel with your pet.
Parking for 1 or 2 cars outside the chalet. Winter tyres and/or snow chains necessary in winter due to steep access road. Alternative parking is available 200m away, in a lay-by on the main road. At least one car is advisable in both summer and winter. Contact us for railway or airport transfers.
The free ski bus (less than 200m from the door) whisks you 1km to the Savoleyres telecabin in a matter of minutes. The modern high-speed telecabin carries you from La Tzoumaz up to the top of the Savoleyres in less than 8 minutes, from where you can decide to ski back on the quiet La Tzoumaz slopes or ski down to Verbier’s legendary slopes and world-class off-piste opportunities in the vast 4-Valleys ski area.
In the peak summer season (from early July to late August), we provide you with free VIP pedestrian lift-passes, half-price mountain-bike daypasses and a range of other discounts. The telecabin link to Verbier operates daily at this time of year from 08:45 to 12:30 and from 13:30 to 16:45, meaning that you can easily access the famous resort as a pedestrian, or accompanied by your bicycle or e-bike. For a small supplement you can even use a variety of mountain lifts to make your way up to Mont Fort at 3300m for the highest fondue in Europe and incredible mountain panoramas that include Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn.
In summer, the area turns into a hiking and mountain biking paradise, with hundreds of kilometres of marked trails criss-crossing the mountains, awash with alpine flowers and a range of wildlife to spot. Visit the Maison de la Foret with its wildlife exhibitions and its Five Senses Nature Trail, and the starting point of many beautiful hikes. The Bisses are relatively flat footpaths that follow the water as it trickles around the mountainsides, where for centuries farmers and villagers channelled the streams for their own uses. They have been preserved and can now be an incredible way to spend a day or more on easy hikes with stunning views across the Rhone Valley or over to the Massif des Combins. We will provide you with plenty of tourist information including our favourite suggestions for day trips that are easily reachable from La Tzoumaz, from spectacular gorge walks, cheese factories and roman festivals to rainy-day ideas such as underground lake tours. The road that winds up the mountain-top to the panoramic Croix-de-Coeur Cafe-Restaurant opens as soon as the snow melts and from here you can continue the drive (or cycle) all the way down into Verbier. Try not to miss the Swiss National Celebrations in La Tzoumaz on August 1st, or the famous festival of live music performances, the Verbier Festival, which runs from mid-July to the beginning of August.
The centre of La Tzoumaz benefits from an outdoor ice-skating rink in winter, and a children's playground area in summer, with a rope-based agility park alongside more traditional equipment such as slides. A fun channel system with running water is built into the hillside to provide plenty of entertainment for older children too.
At the exit of the village the Domus playground is a fabulous spot, often bathed in late afternoon sunshine, with swings, a zipline, see-saw, climbing frames and even old tractors to clamber on. It is overlooked by an outdoor cafe (check opening hours) providing drinks, snacks and ice-creams. There are rabbits, donkeys, goats, and there is also rock-climbing on the local crag in the background (contact us for equipment and instructors).
The Maison de la Foret has a cafe area for drinks and snacks (check opening hours), wildlife exhibitions and its Five Senses Nature Trail with hands-on activities to borrow such as bird-whistling and learning to draw. The Nature Trail has disabled parking and is accessible to wheelchairs and children's buggies.
Right at the top of the village is the "Defis de la Riviere", which is equipped as an outdoor physical challenge area for older kids on the river. There are sensory walking areas for younger children and a basket swing, and also a picnic spot nearby.
A short drive down the valley takes you to the large lake at the Parc des Iles, with its playgrounds, high-ropes park, minigolf, restaurant, miniature train and more.
The total price is composed of a one-off non-variable cost (per booking) to cover final cleaning, bed-linen and towels, and other one-off fees, plus a nightly rental rate (per night) and nightly tourist taxes (per adult/child and per night), plus website fees (site-specific).
This total price includes the following:
- our warm welcome and support during your stay
- beds made up for your arrival with our bedsheets and towels
- an eco-friendly welcome pack (new for Winter 2023/4)
- full use of private jacuzzi (from the day after your arrival)
- credit card charges
- electricity & heating
- final cleaning
- tourist taxes for the number of adults/children stated at time of enquiry/booking. Please note that due to the inclusion of tourist taxes in the calculation, the price varies according to the number of people who will stay. Adults are classed as over 16 years, and children from 6 to 15 years. At the time of booking there is no need to declare (or pay for) children under 6 years old on the date of travel, however please mention them in the "Special Requests" box so that we can include them in our arrival preparations.
- free summer lift passes for the number of adults/children stated at time of booking (early July to late August)
- the opportunity to buy discounted ski lessons (15%) and rental (15%) and have them ready for your arrival (conditions apply) after booking a winter holiday with us (December to April).
Not included in the price:
- On arrival we will ask for a credit card pre-authorisation for use in case of breakage unpaid at departure (up to 1000 CHF). The deposit will be cancelled when no unpaid damage is found after your departure.
- Firewood (22 CHF per 20-25kg crate from the agency, or from the supermarket.
- Dogs strictly not allowed
- Only the exit cleaning is included in the base price so if you wish to have extra cleaning during your stay then this can be arranged on request.
- Bedding and towels are provided for your arrival. If you require an extra set of bedding and towels during your stay then this can be arranged for 22CHF per person.
- Standard arrival is from 16h00, and departure is by 10h00. Early Arrival from 14h00 can be purchased up to one week in advance of Saturday arrivals in winter and peak summertime.
We operate a strictly "first-paid = first-reserved" basis for bookings which means we cannot guarantee availability beyond what you see on this online booking portal and so we recommend you confirm within 48h in order to secure the reservation. You can book and pay by credit card right now through the secure online booking portal using the link on this page. 50% of the total amount is due upon reservation and the remainder is payable 2 months before arrival.
Free cancellation* for any reason within 7 days of booking.
– More than 90 days before arrival – 95% refund
– From 30 to 90 days before arrival – 70% refund**
– Less than 30 days before arrival – 10% refund**
*Please note that our refund policies do not cover the fees paid to any booking website, as these fees are beyond our control so we can only refund based on 100% of the price you paid if you book directly with 4vallees4saisons, and otherwise the refund of booking site fees must be requested separately from the booking site.
**If we are able to resell the holiday to another client, we can increase your refund to a maximum of 85%, depending on the resale amount achieved.
La Tzoumaz Chalet Tubber
Brought to you by 4vallees4saisons
Large and cheerful holiday house in La Tzoumaz, 4 Vallees, Switzerland for 12 persons. The house is situated in a mountainous area.
The house has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, spread over 3 levels. The vicinity of sports activities and places to go out makes this a fine holiday house to spend your holidays in Switzerland with family or friends.
Interior of this holiday home
- 3 level holiday house
- living/dining room with television, DVD player and hifi
- fireplace in living room (wood)
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- cable television
- laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- open kitchen with electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, coffee machine, electric kettle and toaster
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- bedroom with 3 single beds (measuring 190 by 90cm), trundle bed (measuring 190 by 90cm), television and DVD player
- bedroom with king size bed (measuring 200 by 190cm)
- bedroom with queen size bed (measuring 200 by 160cm)
- bedroom with 2 single beds (measuring 190 by 90cm) and bathroom en-suite
- bedroom with 2 single beds (measuring 190 by 90cm)
- en-suite bathroom with single washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer
- bathroom with single washbasin, bath, toilet and hairdryer
- bathroom with single washbasin, shower, toilet and hairdryer
Exterior of this holiday home
- outside sitting area and outside dining area
- 2 private parking spaces
- skislope and skilift within 2 kilometers of the house
- nearest town: La Tzoumaz (within 2 kilometers of the house)
- nearest riverbank or shore: Lac & Parc des Iles (within 25 kilometers of the house)
- nearest park: Defis de la Riviere (within 10 kilometers of the house)
- nearest airport: GVA ( > 100 kilometers of the house)
- second nearest airport: ZRH ( > 100 kilometers of the house)
- public transport: bus within 200 meters and train within 25 kilometers of the house
- smoking not allowed
- pets are not allowed
- The accommodation is very suitable for families with children and yoga sessions
Facilities and services included in the rental price of this holiday home
- internet (WiFi)
- vacuum cleaner and iron and ironing board
- bed linen and towels
- floor heating
- children beds/cots (on demand)
Entertainment and leisure activities for your holidays in La Tzoumaz, 4 Vallees
- bar (within 5 kilometers from the house)
- water park (Les Bains de Saillon) (within 25 kilometers from the house)
Sights and culture in La Tzoumaz, 4 Vallees
- church (Chapelle de l'Ascension) (within 5 kilometers from the accommodation)
- architectural building (Iserables Raccards) (within 10 kilometers from the accommodation)
- monument (La Vidondee) (within 25 kilometers from the accommodation)
- hiking and cycling (within 1000 meters of the house)
- tennis, skiing, mountainbiking and climbing (within 5 kilometers of the house)
- fishing (within 10 kilometers of the house)
- surfing (within 25 kilometers of the house)
Please note that for this accommodation a security deposit of Fr 1.000,00 is required. For more information please see our Rental Conditions.
Official accommodation identification number: 1267000
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: The prices for Chalet Chalet Tubber in La Tzoumaz are indicated on the price list per week including additional costs. This does not mean that you should always rent a week. Outside the high season you can freely choose your arrival and departure day by clicking on the availability calendar the desired dates, the rent is automatically calculated. If desired, you can book directly online with immediate confirmation.